• Fully responsible for Server, Storage, Networking and Security products starting from vendor relationship, DR, POC, RFQ, BOM, RFI till creating and achieving the business plan.
• Understand the client needs to analyze the AS IS processes and identify the TO BE processes and applications requirements to obtains the client deliverable.
• Finding the best technical solution among all possibilities to solve the existing business problems.
• Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
• Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
• Working closely to the sales team and presales team to achieve the required target and to gain a complete sense of client expectations and before submitting the final proposal.
• Consider costs and timelines and ensure that vendors meet deadlines for deliverables.
• Review proposals and estimates from these vendors and determine whether they fit into existing budgetary or not, time restrictions, and ensure that external solutions work with internal status.
* BS: any of the following (business administration or related field)
* Previous experience as B2B Presales Engineer
* Females and males can apply
* Very good to excellent command of English (written and verbal)
10 / 40 people
Avg Deal Size:
Need More Info?
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks