Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager is responsible for selling corporate products or services along with the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas and will be responsible for the following:
• Create new Business opportunities, with new customers and existing customers.
• Develop strategies to discover and secure new business opportunities.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts.
• Experience (0 – 2 Years) in selling network, security, data center solutions, personal computing, managed printing services and printing supplies.
• Excellent command of English.
• Computer Science degree
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Motivated for sales.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet, and exceed targets.
• Keep attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
Team / Company Size:
10 / 40 people
Avg Deal Size:
Need More Info?
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks